Only pre-registered visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register onsite, and speakers and exhibitors who are badge holders will be able to attend the Event.
Admission is open to professional and business visitors and exhibitors who are involved in or have a direct connection or interest in the subject area of the event or associated industries or organisations. Visitors and exhibitors should be dressed in business wear.
Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being ejected from the event.
No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend the event without the prior written approval of the Organisers. Visitors attending with children under the age of 16 will be responsible for their children at all times and must accompany them.
Anyone attending the event should carry and produce on request of the Organisers a personal photo-ID (e.g., passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card).
Attendees are not permitted to take part in any promotion, canvassing, flyer dropping, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour, wear offensive clothing or be involved in any activities which may disrupt the event. If they do so, they can be excluded from the event by Security and have their badge removed from them. Should those found breaking this rule have paid for any sessions or events as part of the badge, not refunds will be available.
By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned during the event, attendees will be allowing the organisers to provide their name and contact details to the specific partner, exhibitor or sponsor who may contact them about their products/services.
By choosing to attend any session in our seminar theatres, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details will be shared by the Organisers with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker, who may contact them about their products.
Pets or animals of any description will be allowed into the event, with the exception of guide dogs or other service animals.
Use of Press Badges is restricted to photographers, broadcasters, bloggers, publishers, editors and journalists, associated with the industry. Members of the press will be required to complete an application form, provide ID and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card or NUJ card, or a letter from the editor to verify their position. All applications must be approved by the Organiser before admission is a permitted. Sales or business development staff any media organisations will not be accepted for Press Badges.
Photography and Video Recording
Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the event. By registering and attending the event, each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
No visitor to the event may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the event under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
Reservation of Rights
The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the event and the venue who does not comply with our policies or who they reasonably consider is likely to break our rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
Safety and Security at our Events
We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
- Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the event
- Staff and attendees must wear ID badges provided
- Bag checks are in operation at our events
- CCTV in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
- Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
- Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of our events
- Canine Security and Detection is in operation at some of our events
You can book your conference place with confidence for, if for any reason, the event dates are postponed into 2021 your passes will automatically be valid for the new dates in 2021, and, if you cannot make it, you can transfer the booking to the 2022 to hold the price you paid this year or you can transfer a colleague or friend without being liable for the admin fees.
The health and safety of our visitors is of paramount importance and we have introduced a rigorous programme of measures through the event to sure ensure our attendees feel safe and comfortable.
These measures may include, but are not limited to:
- Exhibitor Manual – Covid-19 Safety manual
- Visitor Manual – Covid-19 Safety manual
- Advanced Entrance Feature for sanitation and temperature check
- Facial recognition entrance tech limiting interaction and need to touch screen
- Scheduled attendance timings (AM-PM Day 1 and Day 2) – controlling maximum numbers
- The PA Show App – with the ability to pre schedule appointments
- Increased aisle sizing where required
- Separate entrance and exit
- Floor activated touch screens
- Hand sanitiser units throughout the show (on stand and key locations)
- Social distanced one-on-one booths with perspex separation
- Pre and post show virtual networking opportunities to extend connection opportunities
- Signage throughout exhibition
- Additional streamed content
- Wearable tech for 2 metre distance warning
Everyone attending our events must:
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
- Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks
- Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
- On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event.
If you have any feedback or questions about event security, please contact us here.